PEDICURE plus IN THE CITY OF LONDON
How is this different from a normal pedicure
- The biggest difference is the ability to remove years of accumulated dead, hard skin on the soles of the feet and thereafter, maintenance.
- This is done with an 'alkaline peel' which is able to gently dissolve dead compacted skin- the kind the is sooo tempting to put a blade to!
- Because only dead skin is removed (which can't be guaranteed with a blade), there won't be overstimulation of new skin- the commonest reason your feet become much worse despite many pedicures and start cracking.
What's in it for you
- Smoother soles of the feet that keeps improving with time
- An evening of the skin tone of your feet including age spots, especially if you follow our therapist's advice for home care
- Less smelly feet over time with the soaks that we use
How we do it
- Effective callus removal - no blade or traditional file in sight to ensure that only the dead skin cells are removed from the feet.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids are used to exfoliate - this will leave you with a beautiful skin tone.
- A gentle anti-bacterial and anti-fungal soak will get rid of any bacteria causing odour.
- A non-slip heel balm will be applied - it will perfect the look of your feet, giving you a glow.
- A rejuvenating and gorgeous smelling gold spritz will give a beautiful gold dust finish to your pedicure.
- Extras- we can paint your nails with Jessica Geleration gel nails for a small surcharge.
Need to know
- This is not a chiropodist service. We do not treat fungal infections or other foot problems that chiropodists deal with
- Please come in for a complementary consultation if you are not sure if this is right for you
Cost of treatment
30 minutes / £35
Medical Pedicure plus nail paint (Jessica Geleration)
50 minutes / £50