IN THE CITY OF LONDON
We use Neostrata alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels
What's in it for you?
- a more even skin tone and texture
- Skin brightening
- smoothes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- skin plumping, collagen boosting, elasticity improving
- reducing the appearance of large pores
How we do it
- A 2 week prep is required with take-home glycolic acid based products to get rid of the topmost layer of dead skin for best results
- On the day, we will cleanse, peel and neutralise and apply a gentle post peel serum. The peel itself is only around 5 mins for the face and longer elsewhere
- We send you home smiling (because you love the immediate result) with a post peel protocol to care for your new baby skin which will appear over the next few days
Need to know
- Discomfort- you may feel an itchy, tingly sensation to a prickly burning sensation which thankfully only lasts for less than 5 minutes
- Straight after you may be a little flushed (milder peels). This will settle and you will be able to get on with your day in most circumstances
- You may notice a light peeling of skin (can be covered with makeup) with mild peels over the next 2-3 days. This can increase with stronger peels
- We always start with the mildest peel
- Results are visible straightaway and is most noticeable in a week
- We recommend a course of 3, 6-8 weeks apart especially in winter
- You can repeat the course yearly or twice a year
- A popular option is early November, mid December (before Christmas) and end of January (to beat the blues.....)
- You can also choose to do it as a one off to find out what the fuss is all about!
The product we use is Neostrata. We chose this brand because it is known to be one of the best peels in the market. The creators are the original patent holders of the first glycolic peel (now used by many well-known cosmetic giants) and have continued to develop advancement and innovations within this field with clinical studies published in every major peer-reviewed medical journal of dermatology.
COST OF TREATMENT
Glycolic + serum 20m (aesthetician - light to medium peel)
Peel pack for first time £105*
Each peel thereafter £100
Glycolic + serum 20m (physician - light to deep peel)
3 Neostrata chemical peels (minimum 4 weeks apart)
1 Neostrata pre-peel product for your skin type from a selection
1 Neostrata post-peel product for your skin type from a selection
Complete package at £325 with therapist (worth close to £400) or £465 with Dr Bains (worth close to £550).
* The peel pack contains a pre and post peel product from the Neostrata range as per Neostrata's protocol. We will advice you on the best product for your skin. We are not able to accept other brands as we have experienced adverse reactions to skin including rashes in the crucial 2 weeks before and after the peel. Thereafter, you can use your products of choice.